What Should I Bring When I Meet With My Tampa Bay Car Accident Lawyer?
A car accident is stressful. Being prepared when attending your first meeting with a personal injury attorney after your car accident can help the appointment go smoothly. If you have any of these documents in your possession, please be sure to bring them to your appointment.
– The accident report or driver’s exchange form
– A list of any witnesses to the accident
– A copy of your hospital discharge paperwork
– A copy of your driver’s license
– Your health insurance card
– A copy of your auto insurance identification card
– A copy of your auto policy DEC page and/or the policy itself
– A list of medical providers you have seen for the accident
You may not have all these documents on the day of your meeting and that’s ok. Simply bring as many as you can to help the initial investigation proceed quicker and more smoothly.
If you or a loved one have been injured in a car accident in the state of Florida, call Personal Injury Attorney Chelsie M. Lamie at 727-501-3464 for a free consultation. You can also learn more about Attorney Lamie by visiting www.chelsielamie.com.